Min menu

Pages

latest news

Dreamville and cozz--Big Trouble Freestyle






 [Intro: DJ Drama & Cozz]

As we proceed

To give you what you need (Yeah)

Dreamville, motherfuckers (Y'all niggas, man)

Drive cruise, motherfuckers (Big truck)

It's Cozz, motherfuckers

Look (Gangsta)


[Verse: Cozz]

Shoutout my sister, she be my clone

Shoutout to REASON, yeah, we still releasing them songs

Shoutout K-Dot for reasons we'll only know

Let's just say, if I was a clout chaser, I would be on

Shoutout Zendaya for saying she love the song

That's all I'ma say about it, now please just leave it alone

I'm a Spider-Man fan, but man, fuck the web

It gave voices to losers who never get out of bed

How dare you niggas give your disrespectful, half-witted opinions?

In real life, I'll probably scare you niggas

I'm the flair you niggas been itching to get

The most slept on clique, it's about time I give 'em a piss

'Cause they been asking "Who's ill?" Like they live with the Grinch

And I been asking "Who's real?" 'Cause it don't seem to exist

One of the best out the west, fuck what you see on a list

Do opinions really matter if you eating legit, and feeding your jit, and your favorite bitch still eating the dick?

Lord forbid the day somebody leak the DMC get

That's more dangerous than COVID how it leave niggas sick

I mean, there's A-list rappers who would see it and flip

But I get what I needed and dipped

Thanking the past like the Mayans

Another problem out of my hands

'Nother dollar in my finance

I'ma get that blowjob, then like Brent, I'ma fire your ass, my bad

But why settle for one when there's four?

I know I trigger certain women who been here before

I'm sure I'll settle down one day, but for now, I can't just rock with one girl, it's ironic, I need a pair or more

Yeah, don't try and box 'em up into one genre

Next EP gon' have mamas leaving all y'all fathers

Next EP, you gon' wonder where your supporters went

Next album, gon' show that y'all my support in this

For now, listen to Fortunate

That's real raps, real pain

Real struggles, real gains

Real emotion, real change

Authentic, I meant it, every word that I was sayin'

What's a bird to a plane?

I could go much farther, nigga, stay in your range

How are these lil' niggas getting all these big chains?

Flying in these private jets and I ain't heard one thing

Either everything is borrowed or they working the machine

I guess niggas move fishy when they tryna up streams

Herpes dicks on 'em, they'll never come clean

I can't be mad at it, nigga, that's hustling

But one thing 'bout me

I don't want no favors that you could potentially hang over me

Only thing a nigga want free is my dog Correy C

South Central nigga, Crenshaw district boy

Used to walk to the Slauson to get fitted, boy

Then spent time by the beats, my wave different, boy

Bad breath, nigga, I was sent to destroy

I can't even lie, I'm realizing I'm crazy

Carry that heat 'cause I realized they won't fade me

Mom's disappointed 'cause that's not how she raised me

But that's how this life made me

Who shot ya?

Comments